7 NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF POWER OIL
7 nutritional benefits of Power Oil
Power oil is a vegetable oil produced by the makers of indomie noodles; Dufil Prima PLC. Usually vegetable oil is made from oil producing seed such as olive, soy beans, peanuts, and palm nuts etc. Vegetable oil contains a hundred percent fat, and they usually remain liquid even at fairly low room temperatures. Power oil is produced using industrial and healthy processes and they come with no cholesterol content at all, which is great for your overall health.
Here are 7 health benefits of Power oil.
- It is heart healthy: Studies have shown time and time again that vegetable oil is very heart healthy and can significantly reduce the risk of developing heart diseases. The factors associated with the development of cardiovascular diseases, such as increased blood sugar level, increased blood pressure, and increased serum cholesterol levels are usually normalized in people who include vegetable oils in their regular diet. Seeing that Power oil is produced under hygienic and recommended conditions; it should be incorporated into the diet without hesitation whenever it is needed.
2. Lowers the risk of breast cancer: According to livestrong.com; A study conducted in The Universita di Milano, Italy, and published in November 1995 issue of the “Cancer, causes and control” suggests that the regular use of olive oil and other vegetable oils may be beneficial in decreasing the risk for the development of breast cancer. People who use butter and margarine, on the other hand have a higher risk of developing breast cancer than those who use vegetable oils.
3. It improves metabolism: The intake of vegetable oil can help enhance the body’s metabolic rate. It contains phenolic compounds; which are substances that have antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti- blood clotting properties which will go a long way to enhance your body’s metabolic processes.
4. It enhances cell growth: Vegetable oils generally help to promote cell growth, cell protection and development in the body. It helps to protect tissues such as eyes, skin, testes, breasts and the liver. Generally, the presence of Omega 3 fatty acids has anti inflammatory properties, and this makes it highly recommended for people who have chronic heart and digestive problems.
5. Prevents osteoporosis: Vegetable oil is loaded with antioxidants which helps the body to absorb free radicals; which are a natural cure for osteoporosis. According to research; some vegetable oils have the capacity to promote bone volume and also reduce bone loss caused from osteoporosis.
6. Is trans-fat free: Vegetable oils are naturally trans-fat free. Trans fats could make one more susceptible to coronary heart diseases than normal. Other diseases such as type 2 diabetes, stroke etc can result from consuming foods that have trans-fat. Refined oils like Power oil is used by the food industry as a replacement for vegetable fats which may contain unhealthy trans fats.
7. Is loaded with vitamins: Power oil, just like most other vegetables is loaded with vitamins. Vegetable oils contain a lot of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E, and K. So, to help boost your body’s vitamin needs, you should always supplement your meals with vitamin rich Power Oil. A pregnant woman and her unborn child are more likely to suffer from vitamin deficiencies. So if you’re pregnant or maybe just lacking essential vitamins; including Power oil in your daily diet could provide numerous health benefits.
Did you enjoy this post?